Nature

What Do You Mean By Nature? According to Me "Nature Is Who Gives Us Everything Without Asking anything

"The selfless love we are getting from nature.

I am falling deeply In Love With nature. I am enjoying raining and writing now last 2 days I am facing too much hotness and suddenly this rain came and now everything is a cooldown, you know what this rain is giving so many things like we are getting sort of peace, the smell of soil, cold water's drops and we can enjoy food with family and this leads to spreading love and importance of relations. 

These amazing wonders Ocean, Sound of the Wave, Trees, Air, etc... they are telling us to use them but in a Good manner Feel Nature and admire it, save it, we should be thankful for nature.

I am in love with this world ... I want to climb its mountain, roam its forest, sail its waters, crossed its deserts, feel the sting of its forest, the oppression of its heat, the drench of its rains, the fury of its winds, and always have beauty and joy waited upon my goings and comings.

"Look Deep Into Nature, And Then You Will Understand Everything Better".

Wow, what a beauty of nature I am feeling it........






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Just here and now"

" The Hope "

Dilemma to Decision